Captain Jim Ross is a United States Coast Guard licensed captain and owner of Fineline Fishing Charters. Ross' understanding of the feeding habits and migratory patterns of the fish he pursues on Florida's east coast throughout the year has made him one of the most respected fishing guides in Florida. In March of 2002 Capt. Jim co-founded the first "light tackle" fishing school in Florida called the Indian River Fishing Academy. Over the past seven years thousands of satisfied students have graduated from this school. Captain Jim provides most of the items that you will need for a fun filled day on the water including:
- Fishing licenses for everyone on board.
- Lamiglas fishing rods, Shimano reels, and all other tackle lures, bait and ice.
- Cooler for food and drinks (1 and 2 person parties)
- DriGrip Fisherman's SPF-30 sunscreen
- Discounted pricing on release mount(s) (fiberglass replica) services for memorable catches through a local reputable source.