Historic Pritchard House

424 S. Washington Avenue
Titusville, FL 32780
Located in Downtown Titusville, the Pritchard House was built in 1891 and is an outstanding example of the Queen Anne architecture. The house looks similar to how it was built in the late 1800s and features a wrap-around porch, fish scale shingles and a furnished interior. Tours are conducted by docents by appointment between 9 a.m. ' 6 p.m. and are about 90 minutes long. A $10 donation per person is requested. For reservations please call.