Space Coast Launches
SPACECOASTLAUNCHES.COM has been decommissioned. Thank you for following us on that journey for the past few years. Please stay tuned for a new exciting Launch experience from Florida's Space Coast
SpaceX Falcon Heavy -USSF-52
X-37B: USAF's Orbital Test Vehicle
NET December 10, 2023
Exciting Future Launches
- Jan 2024: Falcon 9 - IM-1: SpaceX will deliver science payloads to the surface of the moon
- TBD: ULA - Vulcan Centaur: ULA launches the Peregrine lunar lander on Vulcan Centaur's inaugural flight
- TBD: Falcon 9 - Polaris Dawn: Civilian Astronauts take off to perform the first civilian space walk
- TBD: ULA - Vulcan Centaur - Dream Chaser 1: ULA launches the Sierra Space's Dream Chaser on it's first flight to space
- No Earlier than March '24: Atlas 5 - CST-100 Starliner Crew Flight Test: Boeing gets to test its new Starliner capsule with humans
*All launch dates and times subject to change
Launch Viewing Location Map
While you can see launches from almost anywhere on the Space Coast, check out this Google Map for some local favorites & NASA suggested spots for the best rocket launch views.
Hazard and Airspace Restriction Information
Space Launch Delta 45 posts hazard and airspace restrictions for each launch here on the Space Coast. If you are planning on boating or flying on launch attempt days, it's important to check this information. Follow their instructions to view the information for your launch!
Need more Space?
And here are some additional resources for travel planning for launch attempts:
Rocket launches have drawn visitors to the Space Coast for decades. With SpaceX, ULA, and NASA booking launch pads on an almost weekly basis, seeing a launch while you're vacationing...
Out of this World Eateries A trip to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center is the pinnacle of a Space Coast Vacation. Here you'll experience what it's like to blast...
See a Launch and So Much More Seeing a rocket launch on Florida’s Space Coast is a bucket list item for so many people. It doesn’t take much to see...
The Space Coast's Must-See Beach Playalinda Beach and the Canaveral National Seashore are operated by the National Parks Service. Please see their website for more information. Playalinda Beach is one...