Waterfront dining, rocket launches, and the largest cruise ships in the world. Welcome to Port Canaveral! Start your adventure at the Cove. Home to some of the best waterfront dining in Florida, you can enjoy fresh seafood, and enjoy live entertainment while watching a rocket launch. With over 20 homeported ships, Port Canaveral is the launch point for over 50 destinations around the Caribbean for cruisers of all types.
Consistently voted the Best Cruise Homeport in the United States, Port Canaveral is your departure port for the most exciting cruise lines in the world. It’s hard for other destinations to compete when we’ve got room for the newest and best ships in the fleet, amazing pre-post cruise dining and activities within walking distance of the terminals, and some of the best parking and transportation options in the industry.
Parking: Port Canaveral makes it easy to park and cruise. Every terminal has it’s own dedicated parking garage so you can hop out of your car and walk right in. Off-site parking with shuttle service to the port is also available throughout the county.
Snooze and Cruise: Many hotels offer special packages that combine your cruise with a stay on Florida’s Space Coast. With plenty of places to stay, things to do, and incredible food to eat, your experience on the Space Coast can be just as memorable as your time on the ship.Learn More About Cruising Out of Port Canaveral
The Cove is Port Canaveral’s restaurant and entertainment hub. Helicopter rides, launch viewing, and fantastic dining are all in reach.
- Exploration Tower: This architectural landmark offers fun and education to thousands of visitors every year. An observation deck offers 360 degree views of the Port, Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station and more. The other floors offer unique meeting venues and exhibition spaces for private events.
- Restaurants: Top tier waterfront dining is available all along the port. Unique brunch experiences, exciting happy hours, live music, and good vibes. There’s something for everyone at the Port
- Helicopter Rides: Enjoy incredible views of the Space Coast’s beaches and classic landmarks including Kennedy Space Center, Westgate’s Cocoa Beach Pier, and more from a bird’s-eye perspective with helicopter rides based right at the port
- Victory Casino Cruise: Leaving from Port Canaveral twice daily, 5 days a week, take to the water and enjoy Las Vegas-style gaming
- Deep Sea Fishing
Jetty Park Beach and Pier
Nature lovers get their fix at Jetty Park at Port Canaveral. Located at the eastern tip of the Port you can enjoy fishing from the pier, dolphin watching, rocket launch viewing, and one of the Space Coast’s best beaches. Then retire back to your RV or Cabin at the Jetty Park Camp Grounds. With easy access to some of the best attractions in the area including Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and The Cove, Jetty Park is the place to be when you need a little nature in your space!
- Fishing: Catch the big one while you’re waiting for your rocket launch, Jetty Park Pier offers plenty of space to cast a line
- Launch Viewing: One of the best locations in America to catch a rocket launch, Jetty Park is about as close as a civilian can get to the action
- Beach: Get away from the crowds and enjoy one of the Space Coasts’ more laid-back beaches
- Campground: Offering everything from cabins to RV parking, Jetty Park is a great option around for campers.
Make the Most of Your Port Experience
Seafood Atlantic inside The Cove at Port Canaveral was established in 1984, with its roots in the commercial fishing industry. Over the years, this fresh seafood market added a restaurant that overlooks Port Canaveral. While most restaurants wait on trucks to deliver fresh seafood, Seafood Atlantic wait for fisherman to…
Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral
Located about a mile from the port, the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Canaveral, FL is the perfect launch pad when you’re heading out on a cruise or exploring Florida’s Space Coast. Here on business? We’re near the Cape Canaveral Space Force Station and employers like NASA, Boeing,…
Four Points by Sheraton Cocoa Beach
Designed with beach life in mind, Four Points is ideal for relaxing family vacations or romantic getaways. Located only a block from the beachfront, you can expect fantastic ocean views and comprehensive amenities to make your stay as carefree as possible. Grab a bite in the Shark Pit Bar &…
Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel & Suites
It’s hard to go wrong when you stay at a place that the closest oceanfront hotel on the Space Coast. Enjoy seven beautiful acres of beachfront when you stay at the Best Western Cocoa Beach Hotel and Suites. Distinctive room options are designed to address the individual needs of each…