Waterfront dining, rocket launches, and the largest cruise ships in the world. Welcome to Port Canaveral! Start your adventure at the Cove. Home to some of the best waterfront dining in Florida, you can enjoy fresh seafood, and enjoy live entertainment while watching a rocket launch. With over 20 homeported ships, Port Canaveral is the launch point for over 50 destinations around the Caribbean for cruisers of all types.
Consistently voted the Best Cruise Homeport in the United States, Port Canaveral is your departure port for the most exciting cruise lines in the world. It’s hard for other destinations to compete when we’ve got room for the newest and best ships in the fleet, amazing pre-post cruise dining and activities within walking distance of the terminals, and some of the best parking and transportation options in the industry.
Parking: Port Canaveral makes it easy to park and cruise. Every terminal has it’s own dedicated parking garage so you can hop out of your car and walk right in. Off-site parking with shuttle service to the port is also available throughout the county.
Snooze and Cruise: Many hotels offer special packages that combine your cruise with a stay on Florida’s Space Coast. With plenty of places to stay, things to do, and incredible food to eat, your experience on the Space Coast can be just as memorable as your time on the ship.Learn More About Cruising Out of Port Canaveral
The Cove is Port Canaveral’s restaurant and entertainment hub. Helicopter rides, launch viewing, and fantastic dining are all in reach.
- Exploration Tower: This architectural landmark offers fun and education to thousands of visitors every year. An observation deck offers 360 degree views of the Port, Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station and more. The other floors offer unique meeting venues and exhibition spaces for private events.
- Restaurants: Top tier waterfront dining is available all along the port. Unique brunch experiences, exciting happy hours, live music, and good vibes. There’s something for everyone at the Port
- Helicopter Rides: Enjoy incredible views of the Space Coast’s beaches and classic landmarks including Kennedy Space Center, Westgate’s Cocoa Beach Pier, and more from a bird’s-eye perspective with helicopter rides based right at the port
- Victory Casino Cruise: Leaving from Port Canaveral twice daily, 5 days a week, take to the water and enjoy Las Vegas-style gaming
- Deep Sea Fishing
Jetty Park Beach and Pier
Nature lovers get their fix at Jetty Park at Port Canaveral. Located at the eastern tip of the Port you can enjoy fishing from the pier, dolphin watching, rocket launch viewing, and one of the Space Coast’s best beaches. Then retire back to your RV or Cabin at the Jetty Park Camp Grounds. With easy access to some of the best attractions in the area including Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and The Cove, Jetty Park is the place to be when you need a little nature in your space!
- Fishing: Catch the big one while you’re waiting for your rocket launch, Jetty Park Pier offers plenty of space to cast a line
- Launch Viewing: One of the best locations in America to catch a rocket launch, Jetty Park is about as close as a civilian can get to the action
- Beach: Get away from the crowds and enjoy one of the Space Coasts’ more laid-back beaches
- Campground: Offering everything from cabins to RV parking, Jetty Park is a great option around for campers.
Make the Most of Your Port Experience
Beachside Hotel & Suites Cocoa Beach
Life is better beachside. Beachside Hotel & Suites is a newly renovated boutique hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida with a relaxed, retro vibe that instantly puts you in vacation mode. Whether you’re here to surf or to chill, we’re working hard to give you a comfortable place to rest your…
Radisson Resort at the Port
Located minutes from Port Canaveral, Radisson Resort at the Port is a great place to kick off your cruise vacation early. Cruise passengers can book the Park and Cruise Package, which allows you to park your car for free with round-trip shuttle service to Port Canaveral. Guests will love relaxing…
Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures
Cocoa Beach Aerial Park is located minutes from Port Canaveral. This aerial park will suspend you in the air on 45 foot poles and you will navigate your way through 48 unique challenges set in a canopy of beautiful live oak trees. The park offers three different trails and levels…
Cocoa Beach Helicopters
Enjoy incredible views of Florida’s coastlines and classic landmarks from the bird’s-eye perspective from a Robinson R-44 helicopter. Up to three passengers can fly in air-conditioned comfort as you smoothly cruise over the beautiful scenery and wildlife below. With large clear windows and a head-to-toe front bubble canopy, this helicopter…
Cocoa Beach Surf Company
From surf school to beach rentals, top-named brands to food and drinks, Cocoa Beach Surf Company has it all. Known as the World’s largest surf complex, Cocoa Beach Surf Company is the Space Coast’s one-stop shop for surf essentials and an all-in-one place to eat, beach, shop, and sleep. Hailed…
Fin Expeditions Kayaking
Travel off the beaten path and discover the wonder of Florida’s wildlife in the heart of Cocoa Beach. Fin Expeditions Kayaking offers fully guided kayak eco-tours along one of the few primary manatee habitats in North America. Join an experienced, knowledgeable, and friendly guide in an eco-expedition through tropical lagoons…
Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill
Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Grill in Port Canaveral has casual waterfront dining downstairs and a covered patio, indoor sports bar, and sun deck with tiki bar upstairs. The menu features favorites such as Hawaiian style ahi tuna, shark bites, coconut shrimp, burgers, creative cocktails, beer and wine. Fishlips also offers…
Ron Jon Surf Shop
With bright colors, sand sculptures and vintage cars out front, visit Ron Jon’s flagship surf shop in Cocoa Beach. From swimwear to skateboards, skim boards, surfboards or body boards, Ron Jon Surf Shop has it all and more. With 52,000 square feet full of merchandise, you’ll find everything needed for…
Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar
Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar in Port Canaveral is a year-round dining destination loved by locals and visitors alike. The breathtaking water views is a perfect spot to watch the sunrise, sunset, cruise ships and rocket launches during any season. The menu has an array of dishes from sushi…