Wine, dine and dance your way through an amazing historic district
But First Coffee
If it’s coffee you seek, there are a ton of delightful shops where you can peruse local art (River Road Coffee & Popsicles), find fresh french pastries (Ossorio’s Bakery & Cafe) or organic juices and treats (Organic Girly). Each feature tasty, locally made breakfast and quick bite items as well!
Coffee at a Glance
Dining in Cocoa Village
To explore Cocoa Village is to taste it! There is so much incredible food in Cocoa Village you’ll need to come back to experience it all. OR you could take a Village Food Tour where an expert foodie will take you from restaurant to restaurant to sample the best of The Village. It’s not only a food tour, it’s also a walking history tour of one of the Space Coast’s first settlements. It’s an incredible experience you will not regret booking! If you’d like to discover the flavors of Cocoa Village on your own, check out these local eateries.
- Cryderman’s Barbeque | Knock your boots off Texas-Style BBQ.
- Village Bier Garten | Traditional German fare in a fun, outdoor biergarten setting.
- Pub Americana | Indulgently crafted pub fare.
- Tin Whiskey Southern Kitchen & Still | Outstanding southern fare served on an even more outstanding patio.
- Cafe Margaux | The definition of fine French cuisine – reservations recommended.
- Villa Palma | traditional family-style Italian delights.
- Ryan’s Pizza & Pub | Is it Italian, is it Irish? It doesn’t matter because it’s all deciously prepared and served on a riverfront rooftop!
- Rec 225 | Board games, quick bites & killer happy hours.
- Time Out Sports Bar | Sports bar with epic patio seating & a bloody mary bar to cheer for.
- Ossorio Bakery & Cafe | Handmade, wood-fired, stuffed croissants, flatbreads, and more.
The Village General Store has tons of local items and grab’n’go options as well as a few things you may have forgotten at the grocery store but need to bring back to the Vacation Rental to round out your meal. The Alley, has amazing apparel and decor to sift through, but tucked in the corner you’ll also find toothpaste, OTC medications, sunscreen and other toiletries you may have forgotten back home. It’s good to know someone’s got your back in Cocoa Village!
Breweries and Bars
There’s always an opportunity to enjoy a cold one in Cocoa Village. With the highest concentration of breweries on the Space Coast, some of the most fun bars and incredible, innovative wine rooms your favorite tipple is just a trip down Brevard Ave.
- Dirty Oar Beer Company | Innovative craft beer, pet friendly and features a solid rotation of some of the best food trucks the Space Coast has to offer.
- Bugnutty Brewing Company | Giant taproom complete with creative craft brews and pub menu for delightful pairings.
Bars & Taprooms
- Village Idiot Pub | Live Music, tons of local brews on tap, and ambiance you’ll drink to!
- George & Dragon English Tavern | A lively tavern featuring music nightly, cigar bar and the first stop for the Double Decker Big Red Bus!
- Blind Lion | Upstairs Jazz club featuring cool jazz weekly.
- The Wine Lady | Charcuterie in the cooler, daily wine tastings, amazing selection of bottles!
- Rebellion Wine Bar | Trendy spot with incredible wines and a rebeliously amazing tapas & small plates menu.
- Keep it Local Brevard Wine Bar & Eatery | Off the beaten path spot with an amazing patio, fine wines and hand-crafted small plates.
You’ll absolutely want to go shopping in Cocoa Village. Find the perfect souvenir in artisan boutiques filled with local art, coastal decor, and local items perfect to bring back home or back to the hotel for a snack when you head east to the beach!
Check the Event Schedule
Cocoa Village is home to Riverfront Park, one of the best event venues on the Space Coast. The outdoor amphitheater hosts concerts from all sorts of local and nationally acclaimed artists, food festivals, brewer’s bashes, craft fairs, and more. Check the calendar to see what fun awaits your next Cocoa Village excursion.
A Night Out in Cocoa Village
A Cocoa Village experience must include a night out. Between all the live music and great spots to drink and dine, it’s a great way to cap off a night on the mainland. Axe Throwing at Stumpys Hatchet House is always fun for groups large and small, and if you’ve got a creative bunch, head over to Painting With A Twist. Here you can grab a bottle of wine at any of the wine shops in town or a growler from the breweries to enjoy while you create a coastal masterpiece. If you’re looking for something to get dressed up for, a trip to the Cocoa Village Playhouse is necessary. This historic playhouse has been delighting audiences for nearly a century. With original productions, touring broadway shows, ballets, symphonies, and showings of cult classics, the playbill is always worth checking out.
Historic Cocoa Village is one of the Space Coast’s best-kept secrets. If you’re looking for incredible food, unforgettable drinks, and fun events, shows & festivals to partake in, this historic town west of Cocoa Beach is a true delight! Don’t miss it on your Space Coast getaway.