Space Coast Launches
More exciting launches
Exciting Future Launches
- June: Delta 4 Heavy - NROL-68: Experience the power of the Delta 4 Heavy
- July: Falcon Heavy - USSF 52: Space Tourism grows with a private crew mission to the International Space Station
- July: Falcon 9 - Polaris Dawn: Civilian Astronauts take off to perform the first civilian space walk
- August: Falcon Heavy - Jupiter 3/EchoStar 24: Experience the power of SpaceX's Falcon Heavy
- October: Falcon Heavy - Psyche: Witness the launch of NASA's latest asteroid mission
- TBD: Atlas 5 - CST-100 Starliner Crew Flight Test: Boeing gets to test its new Starliner capsule with humans
- TBD: ULA - Vulcan Centaur: ULA launches the Peregrine lunar lander on Vulcan Centaur's inaugural flight
*All launch dates and times subject to change
Launch Viewing Location Map
While you can see launches from almost anywhere on the Space Coast, check out this Google Map for some local favorites & NASA suggested spots for the best rocket launch views.
Hazard and Airspace Restriction Information
Space Launch Delta 45 posts hazard and airspace restrictions for each launch here on the Space Coast. If you are planning on boating or flying on launch attempt days, it's important to check this information. Follow their instructions to view the information for your launch!
Need more Space?
Head to SpaceCoastLaunches.com to see our full launch schedule.
And here are some additional resources for travel planning for launch attempts:
- NASA Launch Schedule
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Space Flight Now
- Space Coast Launches App (Apple) or (Android)
Rocket launches have drawn visitors to the Space Coast for decades. With SpaceX, ULA, and NASA booking launch pads on an almost weekly basis, seeing a launch while you're vacationing...
Out of this World Eateries A trip to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Center is the pinnacle of a Space Coast Vacation. Here you'll experience what it's like to blast...
See a Launch and So Much More Seeing a rocket launch on Florida’s Space Coast is a bucket list item for so many people. It doesn’t take much to see...
The Space Coast's Must-See Beach Playalinda Beach and the Canaveral National Seashore are operated by the National Parks Service. At this time Playalinda Beach is closed until further notice following...
Vacation Planner for Florida’s Space Coast
Dive into the Space Coast Vacation Planner then launch into an unforgettable getaway.