Love in The Gardens
Love is in the air! Join the Rockledge Gardens for an evening of strolling around the gardens. Reservations include access to stroll the magically lit gardens, live jazz and blues singer from local Sybill Gage, a classic rom-com on our lawn's big screen, and a $10 gift Rockledge Gardens certificate (to keep or re-gift) so that you can pick up something naturally beautiful for you or your special someone.
Additional items and activities available for purchase are the following:
- Create your own everlasting or fresh floral bouquets from local florist, The Patinaed Fleur.
- On-the-spot poetry from live poet, Pretty Quick Poetry.
- Local craft beer and natural wine selections from their Farmers Market are available for purchase.
- Italian street pizza from Nunzi Wood Fired Cuisine (Gluten Free options available).
- Desserts from Marie's Sweet Treats Ice Cream Truck.
They'll be handing out Flora Folklore maps to do a self-guided tour of the romantic history behind some of their favorite established plants within the gardens. Bring a blanket, chairs, or set up at one of the many seating areas throughout the gardens to have a romantic picnic among the flowers and under the stars! The perfect date night for ANYONE from friends to loved ones to significant others and anything in between!
One (1) ticket per attendee! For the safety of others, this event is a limited capacity to allow for proper social distancing, and reservations are required. No walk-ups on the evening of the event are permitted.