2nd Annual Holiday Tour of Historic Homes - Final Weekend
This Event WILL sell out! 150 tickets available for the entire event!
Travel back in time to the celebrations of yesterday for the final weekend of the Museums of Brevard's 2nd Annual Holiday Tour of Historic Homes. See unique architecture and gorgeous seasonal decorations! This opportunity should be a must on every list of things to do this holiday season! Pick up your PastPort at the first historic home you visit and use that as your ticket for the remaining houses.
Covid-19 precautions are being taken. Many homes require reservations, please call or visit websites for details.
The Historical Homes:
- The Moore Cultural Center & Museum, Mims
- Pritchard House, Titusville
- Cape Canaveral Light House, Cape Canaveral
- Sams House, Merritt Island
- Field Manor, Merritt Island
- Lawndale 1895 House Museum, Rockledge
- Historic Rossetter House Museum & Gardens, Melbourne
- Green Gables at Historic Riverview Village, Melbourne
- 12/3-12/5 10:00am-2:00pm
- 12/10-12/12 10:00am-2:00pm
- 12/17-12/19 10:00am-2:00pm
All proceeds will act as donations to the participating museums for historical preservation projects.